So much attention has been paid to get website visitors to find you, but what is going to keep them on your site and keep them coming back so you can capture their leads? In marketing luxury real estate online your website should give the visitor a strong level of confidence that you are the expert, the authority in your field. Visitors should feel like they do not need to look any further once they have discovered your site because they have found the most authoritative website in your marketplace or the niche in which you focus.
"Authoritativeness” is also one of the criteria used by Google in the page ranking system. They simply want to match the user with the expert who can best answer the user’s query. The more the user is satisfied with the answers the more often they will come back to Google for search, and that means more eyeballs for the ads they sell.
Here are 7 components that comprise a successful authoritative website:
- An interactive “brochure” about you or your company that gives an immediate positive first impression. Your portfolio of sold homes, especially if it is extensive, can quickly establish your authoritativeness.
- A strong marketing message in words and graphics that instantly sets you apart from your competition and demonstrates that you are the expert
- A user- friendly self-service environment that is easy to navigate
- A window to the lifestyle of your marketplace
- Original content, content that no one else has
- Content beyond just real estate information that offers compelling reasons to keep coming back to your site, especially for local visitors, those who are not currently in the market to buy or sell. These are your potential referral sources beyond just your immediate sphere of influence
- Remarkable content that sparks word-of-mouth advertising and builds an audience of raving fans.
If market leadership is your quest, building the most authoritative website in your marketplace or niche therein is of paramount importance. But, website visitors are becoming savvier. If you do not instantly differentiate yourself or your company from your competition and offer original content that is engaging your chances of capturing the all important lead is reduced significantly.
- WATCH VIDEOS-
- JOIN THE LOL COMMUNTIY -
GET FLUENT. GET AFFLUENT!
Follow Us on Twitter: LuxuryMarketing