Brevity of communication when it comes to conveying your unique promise of value is of paramount importance for luxury real estate marketing professionals who seek market leadership. Millions of dollars are paid to advertising companies to achieve this for products and services. Why not learn from the best when crafting your own marketing message?
The top 25 ad slogans of all time is a great place to start. See how many of these slogans you recognize. If you score more than 50% you are certain to understand the core concept of branding. These brands are forever imprinted on your brain with these slogans. The advertisers want their brand to come up first whenever you think of the corresponding product category. Coming up "Top-of-Mind" is what branding is all about.
Jingles are slogans put to music. Numbers 1, 4, 6, 18 & 19 are jingles. Can you remember the tune?
The answers are at the bottom of the list.
- Plop, plop, fizz, fizz, oh what a relief it is
- You're in good hands with _______.
- Don´t leave home without it
- Reach out and touch someone
- A little dab'll do ya
- M'm! M'm! Good!
- Please don't squeeze the ________.
- The pause that refreshes
- Look, Ma, no cavities
- When it absolutely, positively has to be there overnight
- Snap! Crackle! Pop!
- Finger lickin' good.
- Betcha can't eat just one.
- Because I'm worth it
- The milk chocolate melts in your mouth, not in your hand.
- Good to the last drop.
- Just do it!
- You'll wonder where the yellow went when you brush your teeth with ________.
- Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't.
- The Uncola.
- Think Small.
- Where's the beef?
- Let your fingers do the walking.
- When you care enough to give the very best
- The Breakfast of champions
1. Alka Selzer,2. Allstate, 3. American Express, 4. AT&T, 5. Brylcreem, 6, Campbell’s Soup, 7. Charmin, 8. Pepsi, 9. Crest, 10. Fed Ex, 11. Rice Crispies, 12. Kentucky Fried Chicken, 13. Lay's potato chips, 14. Clairol, 15. M&Ms, 16. Maxwell House Coffee, 17. Nike, 18. Pepsodent, 19. Almond Joy, 20. 7UP, 21. VW, 22. Wendy's, 23. Yellow Pages, 24. Hallmark, 25. Wheaties
- WATCH VIDEOS-
- JOIN THE LOL COMMUNTIY -
GET FLUENT. GET AFFLUENT!
Follow Us on Twitter: LuxuryMarketing